Boise is a historic city and the capital of Idaho. Its tourism industry flourishes because of the various art and deco museums, ancient historic sculptures, historic military weaponry and parks. A series of tree-dotted trails and parks are seen at the Boise River Greenbelt.
Places to visit-
- Oregon Trail- It is a historic trail for the tourists with a sweeping view.
- Boise Greenbelt- Numerous riverside trails and Scenic Park make it an attractive tourist spot.
- Zoo Boise- There are more than 200 animal in this zoo.
- Idaho Botanical Garden- A diversity of flora is seen in this outdoor garden along with art exhibits for visitors.
- Lucky Peak State Park- It is a family picnic place for weekend outings.
- The Egyptian Theatre- A large number of films and concerts play here for public viewing.
- Ann Morison Park- There are many sports courts in this park along with the recreational areas.
- Roaring Springs Water Park- A fun place for kids with lots of water to play with.
- Kathryn Albertson Park
- World Center for Birds of Prey
Places to stay-
- The Riverside Hotel- The suites have fireplaces for a cosy hotel stay.
- Best Western Vista Inn at the Airport- They offer a casual restaurant and bar which serves free breakfast to the guests.
- Wyndham Garden Boise Airport- They have a conference hall with a steakhouse and pool for the guests.
- Red Lion Hotel Boise Downtown- It is a modern lodging in a 3-star hotel featuring a sports bar and an outdoor pool.
- The Groove Hotel- It is a posh hotel with a spa, event space and fitness center facility along with a restaurant and 2 bars for the guests.